- was built by Hermann's grandfather, the singing legend "Siegeler Sepp" and is over 100 years old. He panelled the hut with pine wood, which was rarely done at that time because it was quite expensive. The people of the Zillertal fondly remember the time when people sang, played music and of course celebrated in the Sommerhäusl. The Sommerhäusl radiates an incredible atmosphere, as it is located in one of the most beautiful places far and wide.
You are welcome to book the Sommerhäusl or a table in front of it at the reception. We will fill the fridge with drinks of your choice (self-service, charged according to consumption).
The following drinks are chilled as standard:
- Zillertal Pils, 0,3 lt. bottle
- Zillertal Radler, 0,3 lt. bottle
- White or Rosé wine with sparkling whater mix, 0.2 lt. bottle
- Mineral water, 0,33 lt. bottle
- Old apricot 2 cl. schnaps
- coffee and espresso
- On request we fill the fridge with Bacardi or Jack Daniels bottles, wine bottles of your choice, sparkling wine, champagne, ...
All drinks listed above cost € 3,00.
The drinks will be charged according to actual consumption.
You are welcome to take the drinks from the Kirchbichlhof to the garden or to the Sommerhäusl. Please bring the empty glasses back to the bar.
We ask you to respect the night's rest at 22:30.
Your family Egger